3E is a leading technology and SaaS company providing digital solutions and expert services that maximise the performance of renewable energy assets. As a trusted data services partner, we deliver future-proof and easy-to-deploy solutions over a project’s entire lifetime, supporting developers, asset managers, operators, investors, EPC contractors and IPP's.
3E has a proven track record spanning more than 20 years across 60 countries. It operates an international team of 100+ experts from its headquarters in Brussels and offices in Barcelona, Paris, Toulouse, Cape Town and Chennai.
Strengthened by partnerships with universities and industry pioneers, 3E continues to explore innovations and new developments in renewable energy and digitalisation, striving to provide the industry’s most advanced energy intelligence and AI-based solutions.
What you will be doing
Your tasks will include, but are not limited to the following:
- You will perform technical, financial and administrative analysis of public and private tenders’ requirements.
- You will be responsible for pre-qualification forms with a focus on compliance.
- You will be responsible for writing persuasive and compelling tender documents: translating technical specifications into a tailor made “Expression of Interest” or Technical and Financial proposals.
- You will work in the tender preparation team (tender lead, technical lead, experts) and you will interact with internal (finance, HR, legal) and external resources (partners, subcontractors)
- You will advise on price proposals, discuss adjustments to standard rates with management, request quotes from different suppliers, etc. with the aim of submitting the most competitive bid.
- You will support the Tender Lead in identifying new opportunities and give a return of experience in terms of won/lost tenders, collaboration with partners, etc.
- You will be responsible for all administrative aspects related to the delivery of tenders.
- You will maintain internal documentation up-to-date and ready to be used for new tenders, such as project references, CV’s, administrative information, etc.
For this position you will report directly to the Tender Lead and you will be in contact with Sales Managers, Regional Managers and Technical consultants.
Our ideal candidate
We are looking for someone with excellent analytical and synthesis skills, someone who understand Public-Private Tenders and offers tailored solutions. You are capable of working proactively and independently, while adhering to internal procedures and processes.
A positive mindset, constantly seeking avenues for improvement, will take you far!
What is important to us:
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree (administrative, technical or commercial) or equivalent experience
- You have previous experience in a similar position
- You have experience in public/private procurement.
- Your verbal and written communication skills in English and French are top-notch.
- You are rigorous, well organized and good at planning simultaneous assignments.
- You are capable of working under stress and with short deadlines.
- You are autonomous, methodical and a team player, are not afraid to propose improvements to existing processes.
- You have a good command of MS Office and the MS 365 environment (Excel, Word, SharePoint) and sales management tools.
What gives you extra points:
- Experience in the renewable energy sector
- Spanish, Dutch
- Knowledge of CRM tools/Hubspot
What we offer in return
Our offices are hidden in the centre of Brussels with a view on a pond, with ducks and a heron bringing a regular visit. In addition to a stimulating atmosphere in a highly motivated group of people, 3E offers a unique opportunity to further develop yourself in a company/team with an ambitious growth plan, delivering innovative services.
- Attractive salary package in line with your level of experience, including group insurance, hospital insurance, meal vouchers (8 euros), eco vouchers, representation allowance, company mobile phone + subscription, 32 days of vacation and a flex income plan.
- Sustainable transport: easy access with public transport, 100% reimbursement of public transport fare, bicycle allowance.
- Flexibility in our open-minded company.
- Home working (2 days per week)
- An international environment: projects in over 100 countries worldwide, colleagues of 20 nationalities.