Revenue Operations Platforms Specialist
3E is a leading technology and SaaS company providing digital solutions and expert services that maximise the performance of renewable energy assets. As a trusted data services partner, we deliver future-proof and easy-to-deploy solutions over a project’s entire lifetime, supporting developers, asset managers, operators, investors, EPC contractors and IPP's.
3E's one-stop digital platform SynaptiQ provides a complete range of leading SaaS solutions for development, operational asset management and analytics. In addition, 3E supplies various expert services for engineering, technical and strategic decision support.
3E has a proven track record spanning more than 20 years across 110 countries. It operates an international team of 100+ experts from its headquarters in Brussels and offices in Barcelona, Paris, Toulouse, Cape Town and Chennai.
Strengthened by partnerships with universities and industry pioneers, 3E continues to explore innovations and new developments in renewable energy and digitalisation, striving to provide the industry’s most advanced energy intelligence and AI-based solutions.
What you will be doing
In order to sustain our continuous growth, we are looking for a RevOps Platforms Specialist. You will be working at Corporate level in 3E headquarters in Brussels and report directly to the Head of End-to-End Revenue Generation.
- You will be responsible for all the digital platforms (HubSpot, Power BI, other) used by the marketing, sales and operations units of both Expert Services and SaaS business activities.
- You will have to ensure continuous improvement of the functionalities of these platforms to maximize their adoption, always in line with internal processes
- You will gather the right data from different sources, unify and translate it into the right format to optimize the visualization thereof. You will assist with the interpretation of the results generated/visualized.
- You will assist the different sub-departments with the implementation of several automation projects with the final aim to centralise information and to allow an efficient follow-up of the progress of several activities.
- You will assist with the preparation of presentations for Marketing and Sales meetings, executive meetings, workshops, etc. You will make sure that the message conveyed is efficiently presented and that it uses the 3E branding and communication style.
- You will be responsible for all processes in the CRM system (HubSpot) including coordination and maintenance of the databases; training and support to new and existing users, data input and cleaning.
- You will be responsible for the implementation of reports and their visualization using efficiently the capabilities of Hubspot and Power BI (or any other solution selected)
- You will be responsible for maintaining business continuity and good data hygiene for these platforms
- You will administrate the platforms
- You will perform quality checks on the CRM data and execute the necessary corrective actions
Our ideal candidate
We are looking for somebody who is passionate about reporting and who is driven by making things more transparent, fault-free and efficient.
You have a strong IT base combined with strong data analysis and presentation skills. You have the ability to work on own initiative, adapting and responding to change. You are a strong communicator, adapting your language style efficiently to the audience.
Of course, there are some non-negotiables:
- You have at 2-4 years of experience in the SaaS industry, as part of RevOps team, in a similar role (Platform/System specialist).
- You are a proficient, advanced user of PowerBi, Hubspot, MS Powerpoint, and Excel.
- You should be detailed oriented, striving to create valuable reports and visualisations from company level down to team level
- You are familiar with marketing, lead generation and sales processes and KPIs
- You are obsessed with lean process and continuous improvement
- You have strong communication and coordination skills to navigate within the different teams of the company
- You are fluent in English.
Bonus points for:
- Previous experience with Kayako.
- Additional language such as French, Dutch or Spanish.
What we offer in return
Our offices are hidden in the centre of Brussels with a view on a pond, with ducks and a heron bringing a regular visit. In addition to a stimulating atmosphere in a highly motivated group of people, 3E offers a unique opportunity to further develop yourself in a company/team with an ambitious growth plan, delivering innovative services.
- Attractive salary package in line with your level of experience, including group insurance, hospital insurance, meal vouchers (8 euros), eco vouchers, representation allowance, company mobile phone + subscription, 32 days of vacation and a flex income plan.
- Sustainable transport: easy access with public transport, 100% reimbursement of public transport fare, bicycle allowance.
- Flexibility in our open-minded company.
- Home working (2 days per week)
- An international environment: projects in over 100 countries worldwide, colleagues of 20 nationalities.