Technical Account Manager
3E is a leading technology and SaaS company providing digital solutions and expert services that maximise the performance of renewable energy assets. As a trusted data services partner, we deliver future-proof and easy-to-deploy solutions over a project’s entire lifetime, supporting developers, asset managers, operators, investors, EPC contractors and IPP's.
3E's one-stop digital platform SynaptiQ provides a complete range of leading SaaS solutions for development, operational asset management and analytics. In addition, 3E supplies various expert services for engineering, technical and strategic decision support.
3E has a proven track record spanning more than 20 years across 60 countries. It operates an international team of 100+ experts from its headquarters in Brussels and offices in Barcelona, Paris, Toulouse, Cape Town and Chennai.
Strengthened by partnerships with universities and industry pioneers, 3E continues to explore innovations and new developments in renewable energy and digitalisation, striving to provide the industry’s most advanced energy intelligence and AI-based solutions.
SynaptiQ is 3E’s SaaS product, an independent, evolutionary software suite for asset management of renewable energy portfolios (more information on http://www.3e.eu/synaptiq). SynaptiQ collects near-real time data of more than 20 million devices spread over 10 thousands utility scale and commercial solar and wind sites spread all over the globe.
We develop and operate advanced analytical services to enrich the monitoring data by:
- satellite imaging data,
- meteorological modelling,
- advanced system modelling,
- machine learning & artificial intelligence.
The platform combines domains related to big data, high-performance processing, IoT protocols and AI and is the product of the interactions between a multidisciplinary team of developers, scientists, renewable energy architects, electrical engineers, and enthusiast sales that implement, operate and commercialize SynaptiQ worldwide.
The added value realized by SynaptiQ is performance improvement and operational cost reduction for its Operations & Maintenance customers.
What you will be doing
You will be responsible to provide technical guidance and understand the needs of the clients while onboarding them onto the SAAS solution. You will work in tandem with the sales representative to understand the technical requirements of the client and ensure the successful onboarding onto the SaaS platform. You will take ownership of the technical phases within the onboarding process, including demonstrations of the SaaS platform, technical requirement analysis and definition etc.
Day-to-day, you will aim to:
- Proactively communicate with our new customers to schedule and define their Onboarding experience
- Develop a deep understanding of customers' business and operational objectives and needs and convey the value proposition of our SaaS solutions to them. Then, you drive the customer from A to Z through the onboarding cycle.
- Provide training on the different tools and solutions of SynaptiQ
- Educate end-users on the fundamentals of SynaptiQ's platform, including navigation, functionality, and behavior of out-of-the-box modules
- Translate customer needs into opportunities to improve our product in close cooperation with product management.
- Streamline and optimise the process between Sales, Operations and R&D for maximum efficiency and scalability.
- Work with Sales, product, and support teams to ensure that each piece of the journey meets customer expectations.
- Liaise with Product managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements
- Complete video and phone calls to ensure that customers are supported during the onboarding process
- Successfully transfer your customer relationships to a customer success manager after onboarding
In this position, you report to the Head of Onboarding and work closely with the (Pre)Sales, Operations, and Product Management teams.
Our ideal candidate
We are looking for a bright engineer with a commercial mindset and good communication skills. You will be able to make a difference from day one, and a “get things done” mentality will be highly appreciated.
- You have a Master in Information Technology or Engineering, or you have an equivalent of this requirement in working experience
- You have an experience of over 4 years as a Support Engineer or Technical Account Manager within a high-growth environment.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders
- You have worked with multinational customers before
- You demonstrate exceptional technical skills and a rich blend of commercial, analytical, and strategic talents to create success with customers
- You've learned to walk the tightrope between hands-on pragmatism and strategic projects, while juggling day-to-day requests and team availabilities
- You can manage competing priorities and understand the business landscape
- Experience within the solar and/or wind industry gives you extra points
- You have full professional proficiency, spoken and written, in English. Other languages (Dutch, French) are an asset.
- You do not need a work/residence permit to work in the EU
What we offer in return
Our offices are hidden in the centre of Brussels with a view on a pond, with ducks and a heron bringing a regular visit. In addition to a stimulating atmosphere in a highly motivated group of people, 3E offers a unique opportunity to further develop yourself in a company/team with an ambitious growth plan, delivering innovative services.
- Attractive salary package in line with your level of experience, including group insurance, hospital insurance, meal vouchers (8 euros), eco vouchers, representation allowance, company mobile phone + subscription, 32 days of vacation and a flex income plan.
- Sustainable transport: easy access with public transport, 100% reimbursement of public transport fare, bicycle allowance.
- Flexibility in our open-minded company.
- Home working (2 days per week)
- An international environment: projects in over 100 countries worldwide, colleagues of 20 nationalities.