Sales Development Representative
3E is a leading technology and SaaS company providing digital solutions and expert services that maximise the performance of renewable energy assets. As a trusted data services partner, we deliver future-proof and easy-to-deploy solutions over a project’s entire lifetime, supporting developers, asset managers, operators, investors, EPC contractors, and IPP's.
3E's one-stop digital platform SynaptiQ provides a complete range of leading SaaS solutions for development, operational asset management and analytics. In addition, 3E supplies various expert services for engineering, technical and strategic decision support.
3E has a proven track record spanning more than 20 years across 60 countries. It operates an international team of 100+ experts from its headquarters in Brussels and offices in Barcelona, Paris, Toulouse, Cape Town, and Chennai.
Strengthened by partnerships with universities and industry pioneers, 3E continues to explore innovations and new developments in renewable energy and digitalisation, striving to provide the industry’s most advanced energy intelligence and AI-based solutions.
What you will be doing
At 3E we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re looking for a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to help us achieve our ambitious goals in the sales of our digital solutions and expert services. Your job will be to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. You have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success.
Your tasks will include but are not limited to
- Represent 3E’s SaaS products and expert services, starting with a good understanding of how our solutions meet customer’s needs
- Work on the database and with Linkedin Sales Navigator, and other sources to build prospection lists
- Participate to set up a marketing plan listing all campaigns to address long term objectives and ad-hoc goals in the short to medium term, covering regions according to our sales priorities
- Design lead generation campaigns in Hubspot, integrating marketing assets in the sequences to make it content-rich and appealing
- Complement the usage of Hubspot with other tools related to lead generation such as Dropcontact, Calendly, Lemlist, etc.
- Run the campaigns and follow up on the results via emails and calls
- Engage with potential customers, build and nurture the relationship to create leads
- Qualify the leads with pre-defined questionnaires, demos, etc. and help evolve this set of marketing material
- Once qualified by you, turn the leads into ‘marketing qualified leads’ and pass them on to sales in a well-documented manner for a successful follow-up and hopefully closing
- Work in strong collaboration with the Marcom & Sales team.
Report with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
Our ideal candidate
Our ideal candidate comes with relevant work experience in sales development.
- A creative mind is highly welcomed since our lead generation is quite recent and suggestions to improve our processes and content are precious
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Strong communication skills in English, French and/or Dutch via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- You are a Belgian resident and don't require a work/residence permit
What gives you extra points:
- Experience with Hubspot or other sales automation and CRM software
- Prior experience as a sales development representative with a track record of achieving sales quotes
- Knowledge of German or Spanish or any other European language is a plus
- A positive attitude, some great smile, ...anything original that’s part of your unique style and which helps create a nice relationship with prospects
What we offer in return
Our offices are hidden in the centre of Brussels with a view on a pond, with ducks and a heron bringing a regular visit. In addition to a stimulating atmosphere in a highly motivated group of people, 3E offers:
- Attractive salary package in line with your level of experience, including group insurance, hospital insurance, meal vouchers (8 euros), representation allowance, company mobile phone & subscription, laptop, 32 days of vacation, a flex income plan.
- Sustainable transport: easy access with public transport, 100% reimbursement of public transport fare, bicycle allowance.
- Flexibility, open-minded company.
- Home working
- An international environment: projects in over 40 countries worldwide, colleagues of 20 nationalities.