Technical Account Manager - India
3E is a leading technology and SaaS company providing digital solutions and expert services that maximise the performance of renewable energy assets. As a trusted data services partner, we deliver future-proof and easy-to-deploy solutions over a project’s entire lifetime, supporting developers, asset managers, operators, investors, EPC contractors and IPP's.
3E's one-stop digital platform SynaptiQ provides a complete range of leading SaaS solutions for development, operational asset management and analytics. In addition, 3E supplies various expert services for engineering, technical and strategic decision support.
3E has a proven track record spanning more than 20 years across 60 countries. It operates an international team of 100+ experts from its headquarters in Brussels and offices in Barcelona, Paris, Toulouse, Cape Town and Chennai.
Strengthened by partnerships with universities and industry pioneers, 3E continues to explore innovations and new developments in renewable energy and digitalisation, striving to provide the industry’s most advanced energy intelligence and AI-based solutions.
Our SaaS solution
SynaptiQ is 3E’s SaaS product, an independent, evolutionary software suite for asset management of renewable energy portfolios (more information on http://www.3e.eu/synaptiq). SynaptiQ collects near-real time data of more than 20 million devices spread over 10 thousands utility scale and commercial solar and wind sites spread all over the globe.
We develop and operate advanced analytical services to enrich the monitoring data by:
- satellite imaging data,
- meteorological modelling,
- advanced system modelling,
- machine learning & artificial intelligence.
The platform combines domains related to big data, high-performance processing, IoT protocols and AI and is the product of the interactions between a multidisciplinary team of developers, scientists, renewable energy architects, electrical engineers, and enthusiast sales that implement, operate and commercialize SynaptiQ worldwide.
The added value realized by SynaptiQ is performance improvement and operational cost reduction for its Operations & Maintenance customers.
What you will be doing
In order to anchor our leading market position, primarily in the Indian Solar PV industry, we are looking for a motivated new colleague to join our Technical Support team! Your major responsibilities include the following:
- Leading demo sessions to prospective customers along with sales team and explain the features of our software “SynaptiQ” to them
- Attending and satisfying technical queries coming from prospective customers
- Proactively acquiring and delivering technical customer details to the sales representative to support in the offer phase
- You will be required to configure of the new plants (Pilot projects as well as regular contracts) into our digital platform
- You will lead the Project management, proposition and follow-up of planning, quality control
- You will lead the tasks for closure of tickets and resolve technical issues
- You will be expected to proactively work on process improvements
- Attending regular internal and external meetings
- Representing 3E at expos, seminars, and other public forums - a few times a year
You will be working closely together with the Regional Manager of 3E India as well as the SynaptiQ Support team that is based in Belgium.
This position is based out of Gurgaon, India. Initially you would be required to work from home in Gurgaon till covid/business situation normalizes. Regular physical meetings shall take place in Gurgaon; hence you will be required to have your residence in Gurgaon/Delhi from the beginning even when you are working from home.
Our ideal candidate
We are looking for someone with a strong technical mindset, combined with commercial flair and having high sense of urgency. Someone with an analytical and critical mind to help us improve daily. Creative, innovative and all the while accurate with a strong eye for details. Someone who doesn’t hide ambition and thinks outside of the box, is hungry for knowledge and service oriented. For our clients, we go the extra mile. We want you to walk with us!
Of course, there are some non-negotiables:
- You hold a master's degree in engineering
- You have around 7 years of overall work experience in a similar environment (SaaS company in analytics, monitoring, asset management or Scada) in the renewable energy field (PV is a must, having experience in wind as well is a big plus)
- Knowledge of PVsyst and GIS software tools (QGIS, ArcGIS), SCADA systems, OPC connection, JSON API, SQL, XML, Regex
- You are fluent in English and good at Hindi
- You show a strong interest in renewable energies and this reflects in your way of life
- Your presentation skills are on point and you feel comfortable in front of (potential) clients
- You thrive while working in a team but have no problem finishing work on your own either
Bonus points for:
- Experience with SynaptiQ, QOS, BAX or other PV monitoring tool
What we offer in return
In addition to joining a fast-growing international company that promotes a stimulating atmosphere in a highly motivated group of people, 3E offers:
- Fixed + variable salary
- 19 holidays and 16 festive days
- An international environment: projects in over 100 countries worldwide, colleagues of 20 nationalities
- Flexible working /Home office
- An international environment: projects in over 40 countries worldwide, colleagues of 20 nationalities.
Our interview process will consist of following steps: (full process if every step is successful)
- A first, short call (10 min) to discuss your profile and some bullet points
- A first, virtual, HR interview to go over your experience, motivation, the job content, salary, any questions, ...
- A second, more technical interview with the team manager(s). This can be virtual or face to face, depending on situation and location.
- Discussion of the offer with HR